Register your team.
This event continues to SELL OUT every year. We have attempted to make a fair system that allows new teams into the event and also gives teams that competed in the previous year an opportunity for priority registration. The race will feature 700 teams making it the largest day-long running relay in the country. There are four ways to get your team registered.
Market to Market® Relay | Nebraska presented by OrthoNebraska
Race Day: Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
Priority Registration – $579 [SOLD OUT]
Teams that competed in the previous year are given an opportunity for priority registration.
Charitable Team Spot – $1040 [SOLD OUT]
Bypass the drawing and immediately register for the relay for $1040. Limited to the first 10 teams.
Drawing Registration – $625 [SOLD OUT]
Enter your team to run via the drawing registration. Additional teams will be accepted from the drawing to run in the race. You can enter the drawing from January 14th to February 14th, 2020.
If a race sells out, the following Automatic Entry criteria are the only exceptions that will allow a team to register for the race. Registrations must be received 90 days prior to race day and teams must meet the Final Roster Deadline.
- Teams with a team average 5K that is under 20 minutes. Teams will have to provide official results with 5K times or McMillan Running Calculator equivalent times to the race directors.
- Sponsors of the event receiving race entries as part of sponsorship package.
- Teams that won a divisional or contest award in that race the year prior and received an “automatic invite” as part of their awards.
- Teams that volunteered (8 or more volunteers) for 4 or more hours at that race the previous year and received an “automatic invite” as part of their compensation.
- Award winning teams in other Market to Market Relay races within a 12 month period. (ie, award winning Iowa Team would qualify for Nebraska).
Need a Runner?
Whether you’re a team looking for runners or a runner looking for a team, we’ll get you connected.