Register your team.
This popular event continues to SELL OUT every year. We have attempted to make a fair system that allows new teams into the event via a drawing and also gives teams that competed in the previous year an opportunity for priority registration.
The race regularly features 650 teams making it the largest day-long running relay in the country. There are four ways to get your team registered. If your team is already registered Join Your Team Here.
Market to Market® Relay Nebraska – presented by OrthoNebraska
Race Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Priority Registration – $579
Teams that competed in the previous year are given an opportunity for priority registration. The Priority Registration window closed October 15, 2020. All teams now must enter through one of the options below.
Drawing Registration – $625 [Opens Jan. 12, 2021]
Due to the popularity of this race, new teams must enter via the drawing registration. You can enter the drawing from January 12th to February 12th, 2021. Drawing winners will be announced February 16, 2021.
Charitable Team Spot – $1040
Bypass the drawing and immediately register for the relay for $1040. Limited to the first 10 teams.
If a race sells out, the following Automatic Entry criteria are the only exceptions that will allow a team to register for the race. Registrations must be received 90 days prior to race day and teams must meet the Final Roster Deadline.
- Teams with a team average 5K that is under 20 minutes. Teams will have to provide official results with 5K times or McMillan Running Calculator equivalent times to the race directors.
- Sponsors of the event receiving race entries as part of sponsorship package.
- Teams that won a divisional or contest award in that race the year prior and received an “automatic invite” as part of their awards.
- Teams that volunteered (8 or more volunteers) for 4 or more hours at that race the previous year and received an “automatic invite” as part of their compensation.
- Award winning teams in other Market to Market Relay races within a 12 month period. (ie, award winning Iowa Team would qualify for Nebraska).
Registration is Easy & Flexible
What you need to get registered:
Previous-Year teams can register during the Priority Registration window. New teams or previous-year teams that did not register during Priority Registration will need to enter via the Drawing. During registration, team captains will enter Phone Number, Email Address, Mailing Address and Credit Card Payment Information.
|Deadline Name||Deadline Date||Deferral Cost Up Until Deadline Date|
|Preliminary Roster||June 18, 2021||$0.00|
|Final Roster||July 30, 2021||$0.00|
|Final Deferral Deadline||September 10, 2021||$100.00|
Need a Runner?
Whether you’re a team looking for runners or a runner looking for a team, we’ll get you connected.