Manage Your Team
Captain Roster Tool
Once you’ve registered your team, you will manage your team entirely through the link below on RunSignUp. Here you can invite or remove team members, edit team information or make changes to your own runner profile such as shirt size. Now, go put together the best team ever assembled!
Need Help Managing Your Team on RunSignUp: Click here for a series of helpful how to/tutorials that will solve nearly any problem you have.
Runner Roster Tool
Once your team captain has paid & registered for the race, you can join their team immediately. Your captain may have sent you an email invite with instructions. In case you lost it, don’t worry, All you need to know is your team’s name. Don’t sweat it, if you don’t know your team name connect with your captain again. Then join your team. Once registered, you can edit your runner profile at anytime. Giddy up!
Already joined your team and need to manage your registration? No problem. Once registered, you can edit your runner profile at any time by
- logging into Run Sign Up. https://runsignup.com/Profile
- Select the “Upcoming Events” tab > Select your event > Select “Manage Registration”.
- Participants have the ability to view and edit their “giveaway option” or shirt size, estimated pace, personal information and view/sign the online race waiver. Here is a Run Sign Up “Registration” help article to help you navigate to your responses to the race questions.
- Please note that many registration details including participant information or registration questions cannot be edited or have deadlines.
All teams must compete in one of the following Divisions. Awards will be given to at least the top 3 finishers in each. All Award winners will receive an automatic invitation into next year’s race.
All teams may compete.
At least three female members must be on the team.
All team members must be women.
All team members must be employed by the same employer or immediate family members.
All team members must be at least 40 years old.
At least three members of the team must be of each sex and all team members must be at least 40 years old.
All team members must be at least 40 years old and female.
Awarded to the top team affiliated with a school, college, university, or other center of learning. This can be students, faculty, or both.
Armed Forces Division
The top team that is instrumental to the defense and/or public service & safety. Eligible Teams: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, FBI, Police & Firefighters. or both.
All team members from the same religious organization.
The Market to Market® Relay Nebraska presented by OrthoNebraska will feature approximately 600 teams, starting every 20 minutes in different starting waves leaving the Start Line. Waves will begin at 5:00 am, with the last wave leaving at 11:00 am.
When will teams be assigned to a Starting Wave?
Teams will receive their starting wave 20 days prior to race day and will be notified via email. We assign teams to a starting wave after the Final Roster deadline. Hang in there, we’re just as excited as you!
Why is my team in this Starting Wave?
Starting waves are structured to maximize your fun and safety for all teams on race day. Once your start wave is locked into position, changes are not possible. Teams are placed in waves based upon the goal of your team reaching the finish line between 2:00 pm and 8:30 pm, while reducing congestion on the race course. At time of registration, teams have the option to register for a VIP team to choose their starting wave. This is a limited option on a first-come first-serve basis available at the time of registration.
Note: Teams are not placed slowest to fastest and we are confident your team will finish prior to 8:30 pm. Have fun.
wdt_ID Event Bib # Team Name Start Wave Finish Time of Day Avg. Team Pace/Mile Division Captain Name Packet Pickup Location
Roster Changes & Deadlines
Preliminary Roster Deadline: June 26, 2020
This is a soft deadline and is a goal for team captains to have their team up to date.
• Team Name
• Runner Names & Email Addresses
• Packet Pickup Location
Final Roster Deadline: August 7, 2020
This is a hard deadline and is used to make wave assignments, finalize shirt sizing and submit final team roster.
• All Preliminary Roster Deadline information, plus…
• Accurate individual 5K times
• Signed online individual waivers
• Defer to Next Year $100 Deadline ($100 Fee Applies) [How to Defer]
• Teams with incomplete information or unsigned waivers after the published “Final Roster Deadline” will be considered INCOMPLETE, must pay a $50 fine and will have 7 days to regain COMPLETE status. Teams that are still INCOMPLETE after 7 days will be considered folded and will be removed from the race.
Late Roster Changes: After Final Roster Deadline
Teams needing to make a runner substitution after the Final Roster Deadline will be required to pay a $15 fee, for each substitution. once the online Roster Tool is locked. The substitution form will be accessed through an online substitution form linked from the online Roster Tool. Late substitutions will not change your team’s starting wave or and shirt sizes are not guaranteed.
Final Deferral Deadline: October 2nd, 2020
This is the final chance teams have to defer to next year’s race. After this date teams will not be able to defer to next year’s event.
Defer to Next Year Final Deadline ($200 Fee Applies) [How to Defer]
Virtual Relay Option – New!
If your team chooses not to run in the in-person Market to Market Relay Nebraska we are offering the option to do it virtually. You’ll knock out your legs on your own schedule while practicing social distancing and still receive your packet and a SWAG package. Please note that Virtual Relay teams will receive a special Sundown Squad medal instead of pint glasses.
You are able to transfer to the Virtual Event If:
- You are currently registered for the In-Person 2020 Market to Market Relay Nebraska race.
- You have deferred your registration to the 2021 Market to Market Relay Nebraska Race. (You will receive a refund for your deferral fee and will be transferred to the Virtual 2020 Market to Market Relay Nebraska Race.)
Here’s How It Works…
- Each teammate will run two or three Virtual Relay legs of any distance and on different days and log them on their own. Leg logging instructions will be emailed to each teammate.
- Your team completes the Virtual Relay when you’ve reached the combined goal distance of 68 miles total.
- All Virtual Relay runs must be completed between October 5th and October 18th at 11:59pm.
Virtual Packet Pickup
Captains of Virtual Relay teams have two options for Packet Pickup:
- In-Person Packet Pickups
Captains can attend our normal, in-person packet pickups and pick up all materials.
- Shipped for Free
Captains who do not attend In-Person Packet Pickup will have their materials shipped to them for free on October 19th.If your team would like to forgo participating in the 2020 In-Person M2M Relay Nebraska or change from deferring to 2021 and instead participate in the 2020 Virtual Market to Market Relay, please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.
Need a Runner?
Whether you’re a team looking for runners or a runner looking for a team, we’ll get you connected.