Manage Your Team
Captain Roster Tool
Once you’ve registered your team, you will manage your team entirely through the links below. Here you can invite or remove team members, edit team information or make changes to your own runner profile such as shirt size. Now, go put together the best team ever assembled!
Need Help Managing Your Team on RunSignUp: Click here for a series of helpful how to/tutorials that will solve nearly any problem you have.
Runner Roster Tool
Once your team captain has paid & registered for the race, you can join their team immediately. Your captain likely sent you an email invite with instructions. In case you lost it, don’t worry, All you need to know is your team’s name. Don’t sweat it, if you don’t know your team name just connect with your captain again. Then join your team. Once registered, you can edit your runner profile at any time. Giddy up!
Already joined your team and need to manage your registration? No problem. Once registered, you can edit your runner profile at any time by
- logging into Run Sign Up. https://runsignup.com/Profile
- Select the “Upcoming Events” tab > Select your event > Select “Manage Registration”.
- Participants have the ability to view and edit their “giveaway option” or shirt size, estimated pace, personal information and view/sign the online race waiver. Here is a Run Sign Up “Registration” help article to help you navigate to your responses to the race questions.
- Please note that many registration details including participant information or registration questions cannot be edited or have deadlines.
|wdt_ID||NAME||BIB||START WAVE||FINISH TIME OF DAY||Avg. Team Pace Per Mile||Division||Captain Name & Packet Pickup Location|
All teams must compete in one of the following Divisions. Awards will be given to at least the top 3 finishers in each. All Award winners will receive an automatic invitation into next year’s race.
All teams may compete.
At least three female members must be on the team.
All team members must be women.
All team members must be employed by the same employer or immediate family members.
All team members must be at least 40 years old.
At least three members of the team must be of each sex and all team members must be at least 40 years old.
All team members must be at least 40 years old and female.
Awarded to the top team affiliated with a school, college, university, or other center of learning. This can be students, faculty, or both.
Armed Forces Division
The top team that is instrumental to the defense and/or public service & safety. Eligible Teams: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, FBI, Police & Firefighters. or both.
All team members from the same religious organization.
The Market to Market® Relay Iowa will feature 350 teams, starting in 8 different starting waves leaving from Jefferson, Iowa. Waves will begin at 5:45 am, with the last wave leaving at 9:15 am.
When will teams be assigned to a Starting Wave?
Teams will receive their starting wave 20 days prior to race day and will be notified via email. We assign teams to a starting wave after the Final Roster deadline. Hang in there, we’re just as excited as you!
Why Is my team in this Starting Wave?
Starting waves are structured to maximize your fun and safety for all teams on race day. Once your start wave is locked into position, changes are not possible. Teams are placed in waves based upon the goal of your team reaching the finish line by 8:30 pm, while maximizing your fun. At time of registration, teams have the option to register for a VIP team to choose their starting wave. This is a limited option on a first-come first-serve basis available at the time of registration.
Note: Teams are not placed slowest to fastest and we are confident your team will finish prior to 8:30 pm. Have fun.
Roster Changes & Deadlines
Preliminary Roster Deadline: February 4, 2022
This is a soft deadline and is a goal for team captains to have their team up to date.
• Team Name
• Runner Names & Email Addresses
• Packet Pickup Location
• Deferral Info: There is no fee to defer your team to next year prior to this deadline [How to Defer]
Final Roster Deadline: March 18, 2022
This is a hard deadline and is used to make wave assignments, finalize shirt sizing and submit final team roster.
• All Preliminary Roster Deadline information, plus…
• Accurate individual 5K times
• Signed online individual waivers
• Deferral Infor: There no fee to defer your team to next year prior to this deadline. After this deadline, there is a $100 fee to defer your team to next year if completed prior to the Final Deferral Deadline. [How to Defer]
Final Deferral Deadline: April 29, 2022
This is the final chance teams have to defer to next year’s race. After this date teams will not be able to defer to next year’s event.
• Deferral Info: After this date, teams will not be able to defer to next year’s event. [How to Defer]
Late Roster Changes: After Final Roster Deadline
Runners can be added to your team at no cost (up to 8 runners) up until the published “Final Roster Deadline.” Teams needing to add a new runner after the published “Final Roster Deadline” will be considered a late addition and will be required to pay a $15 late roster change fee for each new runner added. Late additions after the “Final Roster Deadline” will not change your team’s starting wave or shirt sizing. Runners can be removed from your team at any time for no fee.
Need a Runner?
Whether you’re a team looking for runners or a runner looking for a team, we’ll get you connected.